Martinsburg Roundhouse Center
Stay Play Eat Shop!; Play; Eastern Panhandle; Museum;
The Center includes 13 acres with three Bamp;O Railroad shop buildings. The main attraction is the completely enclosed 1866 cast iron frame roundhouse. It is situated along 1,000 feet of the Tuscarora Creek. The B&O Railroad shops operated until 1988. This site was active early in the Civil War and was the site of the first National Labor Strike of 1877.
Google Maps Link